Yamato’s J-Series Checkweighers are the next iteration of the successful I-Series. These weighers combine high quality and excellent reliability in equal measure. They are cost-effective and deliver outstanding performance in extremely competitive conditions.
J-Series Checkweighers are HACCP and GMP compliant. They provide a high level of hygienic safety for a wide range of applications. The tubular framework is SUS with open frame structure to minimise dust accumulation and the conveyor belt is fully compliant and meets global food hygiene laws.
Checkweigher J-Series + Metal Detector
Yamato J-Series Checkweighers are available with a highly reliable metal detector. The combination delivers the flexibility to be used in a vast range of food applications. By combining checkweighing and metal detection in a single machine, it enables a faster and more streamlined production process.
Features of the J-Series Checkweigher
- Error and alert function
- Parts replacement alert function
- Tool-free maintenance
- User-friendly function control
- Network ability for Intranet and Internet
- Feedback control
- Net weight fill function
- Improved weighing speed and accuracy
- New type of high rigid cell reducing settle time
- Extremely robust load cell
- Optional dual load cell increases weighing accuracy
- Flexible design
- Various reject options
- Industry-leading productivity of speed 480ppm and accuracy +/-0.07g
- 0.4-inch colour touch screen offers higher visibility and better usability
- Indicator angle can be adjusted. (Right-Left 160°Up-Down 30°)
- Load cell withstand up to 1000% weight of its max capacity
- Reject verification function (option)
- Check item alert function
- Pass line height variations
- Tri-colour light
- Dual load cell
- BCD product input
- Automatic conveyor stop function
- Data acquisition software
- Wind cover (main body& rejecter)
For more information about the Yamato I-Series Checkweighers, please contact our Sales team on 0113 322 1546 or use our enquiry form.